Ito ang greatest achievements ni Gloria:
1) The highest level of public debt (P4.08 trillion as of yesterday) and the biggest amount of foreign borrowing. (More than Corazon Aquino, Fidel Ramos and Joseph Estrada combined).
2) The No. 2 most corrupt country in the world; No. 1 in Asia according to the World Economic Forum and Asian Development Bank.
3) The most dangerous place for journalists in the whole world, according to the New York-based Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ) and earlier the London-based ICJ.
4) The new shabu manufacturing center in Asia.
5) The harshest repression rate of freedom of speech and of assembly topped by a "no- permit, no-rally" policy.
6) The highest unemployment rate (13.9 percent or five million unemployed) and the highest underemployment rate including the collapse of the garment industry.
7) The weakest link in the war on terror and the loss of standing and respect in the international community accompanied by a deterioration of US-Philippine relations.
The most expensive and the most fraudulent elections over held on May 10, 2004.
8) The fastest deterioration in the poverty line from 32 percent under President Erap to 47 percent in four years.
9) The highest price of oil products ever (P33 per liter).
10) The highest dollar-peso exchange rate (P56 to $1).
11) The highest importation of rice over a four-year period (more than 5,000 metric tons) indicating a failure in agriculture.
12) The most number of casinos and gambling establishments.
13) The most number of foreign and domestic trips by a President.
14) Control of the Supreme Court and inferior courts.
15) The largest number of retired Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) and Philippine National Police (PNP) officers appointed to civilian positions.
16) The biggest number of doctors, nurses, managers, professionals, even domestics and caregivers leaving the country.
17) The biggest percentage increase of service and clearance fees, tolls (3,000 percent), license fees, ever imposed by any administration. You even have to pay to enter a National Bureau of Investigation office.
18) The lowest amount ($14 million) of foreign investment in any given year.
19) The biggest number of pyramid scams, pre-need plans bankruptcy, thereby a failure to protect consumers.
20) Condemnation by the German government and business associations on the Fraport-Piatco issue.
21) The Peace bonds scam giving away P1.8 billion to Code NGO and incurring a P35 billion additional debt in the process.
22) The biggest amount of unpaid pensions to AFP and PNP retirees (P17 billion).
23) The biggest importer of used cars and tax-free luxury cars.
24) Control of all TV stations.
What does all of these amount to? A failure of governance by the worst administration in our 107-year history.
THERE are MORE..
1) US$14million kickback from revival of IMPSA contract of which US$2m went to NANI PEREZ, PGMA's FMATE - Despite the paper trail, no action was done to run after the BLOOD MONEY
2) US$20million Asking price of PANCHITO, PGMA's personal lawyer so that TERMINAL 3 will not be declared NULL & VOID by his compadre - TONY CARPIO, the author of GMA letter to DAVIDE at the height of Edsa 2
3) The most expensive Boulevard named after his father - DIOSDADO MACAPAGAL ARROYO - the overprice of US$10m was deposited by the contractor to JOSE PIDAL who maintained a UNION BANK Account in PEREA ST., MAKATI - incidentally, the branch is very close to LTA BUILDING, HEAD OFFICE OF FIRST GENTLEMAN- MIGUEL ARROYO- -
4) oh.. WHO IS JOSE PIDAL? - PIGGY ARROYO - WHO INVOKED HIS RIGHT TO PRIVACY
5) The Only President who ordered TAMPERING OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS in the NATIONAL ARCHIVE courtesy of his fagot minion - RICA MANAPAT who also visited INJUSTICE TONY CARPIO
6) KIDNAPPING of PING LACSON's witness - MAHUSAY courtesy of MIKE DEFENSOR.
7) Ostensibly using PAGCOR money to bankroll her ELECTION KITTY. Efrain Genuino, eluding a lifestyle check, is responsible for the ouster of CHE CHE LAZARO's program in GMA 7 - Bernadette Sembrano was fired for telling the truth!