Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Urgent Attention!!!

United States Imperialist Intervention in The Philippines Spread Anti-Muslim and Anti-Islam Hysteria. U. S. War "Againts Terror" by Philippine undeclared Martial Law In Mindanao May Trample On Civil Liberties!!!

Note: On February 22, 2K5, Tuesday, I attended a religious sponsored symposium on the current Mindanao peace situationaire, specially in connection with series of bombing incidents that happened days ago. The revelation by human rights and church advocates was alarming, knowing what the current scenario here in Mindanao may lead to curtailment of civil liberties. Guard Againts Any Plan To Curtail Our Civil Liberties! No To U. S. militarist intervention here in Mindanao! No To U. S. covert plan to set-up military bases in Mindanao! Peace based on justice!!!

5 comments:

cash at home said...

Hello, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a lead generation system site. It pretty much covers lead generation system related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

Dream Builder said...

Nice blog here! I really enjoyed the topic you chose to write about. I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a mlm scams site. It pretty much covers mlm scams related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Kenneth said...

I have a ##KEYWORD## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
Sweetie, go and search my cover illness terminal uk blog for what you need.

robert said...

It pretty much covers business opportunity seeker related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time that's better to take a bed rest and relax