Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Music That I Occassionally Listen To Somewhat Messy

Here are the songs I occassionally listen to:
(a) Guns 'N Roses: Civil War (album - Use Your Illussion II); Welcome To The Jungle (album - Greatest Hits); Sweet
Child O' Mine (album - Greatest Hits)

(b) U2: With Or Without You (album - Joshua Three); Sunday Bloody Sunday & New Year's Day (album - War)

(c) Nirvana: The Man Who Sold The World (album - Unplugged In New York)

I know perhaps you'd be pissed off by their loud bangs!!! But I'm, in my own way, in a protesting spirit, expressing somewhat my defiant nature as a youth againts the ever-worsening social conditions!!!

3 comments:

apprentice01 said...

Oh... let me add Lake of Fire, Nirvana, Unplugged In New York album.

-apprentice01

Anonymous said...

di jud ko mukontra nga matawag pa ka nga youth ferds. hehehe. -kim

apprentice01 said...

:) Tnx sir basin sa tanan ikaw rai gasabot sa 'ko nga youth pa ko :)